Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Small tits, big tits




I saw a babe with small, but very nice tits. She was at McDonald’s. Her tits were about the size of tennis balls. They were completely outlined by the very tight soft black sweater the babe was wearing. She is a major sexy babe. Very attractive, appealing long blond hair, thin legs, tight ass, and that superb tight black sweater. Her tits pushed hard against that close-fitting sweater. Her two luscious mounds protruded from her chest asking to be gently cupped and felt. I would have liked to have gone out to the car with her and felt her up while she gave me a hand job.

And then there’s L. I saw her yesterday. The personification of a big tit sweater babe. She was wearing a tight white sweater. Her knockers jut out. The more I see of her in those tight sweaters, the more I want to see what’s underneath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home